1. Whats your philosophy in life?
Live like there’s no tomorrow, sing like no one’s around, dance in the rain
2. Whats the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
My teeth, one day
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? Both
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
Both now, when I was a rebellious teen I wasn’t close to either one. I came closer to my mom after I had my son, and my Dad he’s always there to put me in my place!
6. What was the best phase in your life?
2003-2007 I was baptized in 2003, had my first bf for 2 years, ended on a good note.
2012- having my soon
2009- married my husband!
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
April 2007- lost my grandpa that I was closest to.
May 2014- lost my grandma to ovarian cancer
8. Is what youre doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
Kinda, I knew I wanted kids, maybe 2, but after 1 I’m done, lol. I wanted to be a nurse, but never went to college,graduated HS and went into the working world. Could’ve made my way up in Target.
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
Cleaning my house
10. Whats your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Book: Priscilla Shirer bible studies, she’s so awesome! Movie: Miss Congeniality, I love Sandra Bullock she’s hilarious!
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
My husband and I don’t share.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
When they are willing to be committed to their spouse/spouse only
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
Well too late, I’m already a good parent my worst would be when I was manic and didn’t know it. But after being treated for my bipolar I’m back to normalcy, what is normal?
17. What would you do if your parents didnt like your partner?
They’ve always liked my boyfriends I only had 2 my ex-boyfriend and my husband
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
My husband, my bffs
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
Leave me alone. Otherwise my anger will escalate!
22. Whats an ideal weekend for you?
Chores and church
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
Best friends, no friends, yes
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
25. Are you confrontational?
Confrontational? No, voice my opinion yes!
26. When was the last time you broke someones heart?
27. Would you relocate for love?
Where my husband goes, I go
28. Did you ever write a journal?
When I was younger yes, now blogging is so much better!
29. What are you most thankful for?
Family,friends, Jesus dying for my sins.
30. Do you believe in second chances?
Depends on situation
31. Whats the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
My mental illness
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
Cabin in the woods
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
It always hurts before it gets better. God,family,friends,yourself then everything after. Dating younger guys is a bad idea. He didn’t tell me that, I figured it out by myself.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating ?
I met one guy online we went on one date, my horse riding lesson, lol. And bowling he asked me out via text yeah unacceptable!
35. Whats on your bucket list this year?
To eventually ride a horse
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
37. What is the craziest thing youve ever done and would you do it again?
Riding crazy barn sour horse. Yes, but with a helmet this time
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
1- all our bills to be paid off
3- no more mental illness and no medicine
39. Whats your biggest regret in life?
I have no regrets
40. What do you think about when youre by yourself?
By myself with a toddler? Haha! When I actually get me time I go to a quiet place at the local park in the woods to clear my head.